Experio Universty is working with Bristol International College (BIC), a University of London Recognised Teaching Centre to offer ambitious and high-achieving international students the University of London International Foundation Programme (IFP). BIC also offers a University Preparation Summer Course at the University of Bath.
International Foundation Programme
The University of London International Foundation Programme (IFP) is a 1-year intensive study programme aimed at high-achieving, ambitious 16-18 year old international students who, on successful completion, can apply for entry to a number of undergraduate degrees at the top-ranking UK and international universities.
The IFP is delivered by our experienced partners at Bristol International College, a University of London Recognised Teaching Centre and equips students with the skills and knowledge necessary to embark on a wide range of demanding undergraduate degrees. These include: Accounting and Finance; Business Administration; Business and Management; Computing and Information Systems; Development and Economics; Economics; Economics and Politics; International Relations; Management with Law; Law.
It has been designed to ensure that students achieve high academic standards, learn appropriate subject knowledge and acquire both the skills and intellectual curiosity necessary for rigorous degree-level study. IFP graduates go on to study for degrees with the most prestigious universities in the UK and elsewhere.
Taking an International Foundation Programme will:
- help you build confidence in your English reading, writing, listening and speaking skills
- equip you with the academic knowledge and study skills you will need on your degree programme
- help you develop key career skills so you can find your dream job after you graduate
University Preparation Summer Course
Bristol International College (BIC) is running three 2-week intensive University Preparation Courses at the University of Bath in July and August for international High School students (15-17 yrs) who want to experience life at one of the UK’s leading universities in a World Heritage City (OWHC). The academic challenges combined with a full programme of 6 guided university visits, city sightseeing and campus social activities offer an exciting summer experience.
The University Summer School experience is open to high-achieving 15 to 17 year old students who want to:
- Experience student life at a top 5 ranked UK university during the summer
- Develop key skills which are needed to succeed in an academically competitive environment
- Accelerate their journey to becoming Global Citizens through the study and research of multi-disciplinary themes
- Connect and build friendships with a diverse range of students in an international environment
- Have fun and explore everything Bath, Bristol, Oxford and London have to offer through a safe and fully supervised social programme
bridging the gap between school and university