We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We will never share your details with third parties.
We keep and use information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”). This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us will be processed by us.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 the data controller is Experio Life Limited, The Foundry, Park Lane, Puckeridge, Herts. SG11 1RL.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on paper or on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registration to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material to our site, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions through our site and the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including but not limited to traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources that you access.
Uses made of the information
This information will not be used for purposes other than the ones for which it was collected. They are:
- Booking administration.
- Customer registration.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Developing and offering new products and/or services that may be relevant to your business.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. For the same reason we may obtain information about your usage of our website by the use of a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. You have the choice to accept or reject cookies when filling out forms. This will in no way enable us to launch programs or access personal files on your computer.
You are not obliged to accept cookies and may modify your browser so that it will not accept cookies. The browser you use to surf the web not only allows you to see the cookies that you have but also allows you to control their use.
You can control them by allowing them, deleting them individually or deleting all of them. You can also set your browser to not accept cookies altogether. If this option is selected, you should be aware that many websites will not function properly or at all. It may be possible to set your browser to not accept cookies and ask for your consent before each cookie is set on your device. This gives you control over what is set on your device, however it has the drawback of slowing down your browsing experience.
There are different levels of control too. You are able to prevent just third party cookies being deployed, effectively opting out of behavioural advertising, and even to block specific companies whose cookies you do not wish to deploy, instead of selecting all companies.
Please consult your browser’s help menu for more specific information on managing your cookies.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. If so please inform us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. You right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we may hold about you.